HHTI SED division supplies, installs, and supports plasma ECR etchers used in the manufacturing of semiconductors. The successful individual will work for HHTI at our customer's chip manufacturing site in Leixlip, Co. Kildare, supporting our tool sets in their manufacturing process.
Our engineering team are residents, at the customer site and are responsible for maintenance/ repair/troubleshooting/upgrade activities of Hitachi Etcher Systems in the cleanroom. This requires dynamic and motivated individuals, who will help create solutions for our customers in the challenging world of semiconductor manufacturing. You will receive formal training on all our platforms at our training centres located at Portland Oregon and Dallas Texas. So, although your primary location of work will be Leixlip Co. Kildare, willingness to travel for training and some ‘On the Job Training’ (OJT) at other customer sites, is essential.
- A minimum of a Diploma in Electrical, Mechanical Engineering or science-based discipline.
- Experience and knowledge of the following technologies:
- Electronic, electrical, and electro-magnetic devices
- Mechanic and pneumatic, pressure systems
- Vacuum technology
- RF, microwave systems
- Gas delivery and monitoring devices
- Robot/Wafer Handling System
- Proven experience supporting capital equipment; previous semiconductor manufacturing experience is a plus.
- Good computer skills, with competency in common office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce. Documentation is critical for the success of our technical team, so clear written work is essential.
- Ability to demonstrate the following:
- Read and understand electrical and mechanical blueprints and schematics.
- Flexibility to travel to and train/work in other sites/countries when required.
- Work compressed workweeks both day shift and night shift, and overtime when required.
- Work in a clean-room environment fully suited in clean-room garments and self-contained breathing apparatus.
- Safely lift 40 pounds.
- Strong work ethic: (On time to work and training, strong preparation for and on time completion of assignments, effective teamwork, etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with management, co-workers, internal and external customers, regarding service activities and schedules.
- Good interpersonal skills, the ability to work effectively in a team-based, multi-cultural environment, interacting with customers, service department personnel and others.