Our Limerick based client are now recruiting for a Dutch speaking customer services representative to join their team.
- Process all transactions accurately through relevant company systems within department guidelines and Quality requirements
- Process all queries within department guidelines through relevant company systems
- Ensuring a high level of customer support to all customers at all times, taking ownership for first point of contact resolution wherever possible
- Liaise with relevant couriers and / or Distribution Support team to ensure prompt delivery service to all customers
- Manage emergency orders / requests as necessary and communicate to various manufacturing plants, etc. as required
- Maintain and update customer data as required
- Process customer feedback and product complaints through relevant company systems and within the required timelines
- Take on additional tasks and involvement in the execution of new departmental projects / initiatives as required
- Manage key business processes as required, including highlighting required changes, documenting updates and providing associated training
- All functions to be carried out in compliance with the Company’s Quality Management Systems.
- Ensure that our client’s brand and image is communicated in a positive and consistent manner to all customers, both external and internal.
- Previous experience in a multi-national customer service environment advantageous
- Fluency in both Dutch & English
- Excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills
- Excellent data entry skills. Good working knowledge of Microsoft® Office
- Attention to detail, accuracy and ability to multitask
- Ability to work under pressure and on own initiative with a positive attitude to problem-solving
- Availability and willingness to work outside of regular hours if required
- Willingness and availability to travel on company business if required
For further information please contact Loretta on 086 1838380.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.