My client, a retail solutions company based in Sligo are looking for a Senior Software Development Manager to Join their team. You will apply your technical expertise, product development experience and leadership qualities to create and manage a new technology retail development centre based in Ireland. Working with offshore teams in US and India.
Role and Responsibilities:
· Technical management and development of solutions for large retailers.
· You will use SDLC best practices, recent innovations in cloud technology.
· Enhancing and creating new applications, middleware to maximise code reuse with high production level quality.
· Building the technical team locally, mentoring and defining their career development, management of local technical team.
· Ensuring delivery expectations are met.
· Looking for someone with a strong technical background with excellent project management and communication skills.
· Working with Key Stakeholders in the US offices, set goals, manage schedules, coordinate Joint activities with remote Developers.
· Occasional travel (2-3 trips a year) to a remote office will be a part of this role.
· You will also be expected to work with an in-house (or outsourced) Office Admin Manager to ensure local compliance, HR objectives, and other legal standards.
· BS/MS in Computer Science
· 8+ years software development experience with 3+ years managing development and technical teams.
· 3-5 years in a .Net Software Environment.
· 2+ years in Cloud Development.
· 3+ years in a client facing role, project management responsibilities.
· Experience with Solution Architecture and Design.
· Experience of .Net framework, C# and other tech such as SQL databases, HTML5, MCV and CSS.
· Excellent understanding of OOP
· Architecting solutions and business components and be able to guide developers through the code generation and debugging phases of the SDLC.
· Produce high level technical specifications and Guidelines for Developers.
Good to have:
· Working knowledge of cloud data storage technologies e.g. no SQL, Document DB.
· Experience with Angular 2, or Angular 1.
· Knowledge of other Cloud DevOps.
To apply for this position please contact Louisa Poinboeuf at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455308 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.