Responsible for supporting R&D projects for multiple Boston Scientific Divisions. Projects include both implantable, external and capital systems.
The individual responsibility will include:
· Develop Firmware solutions based on requirements
· Work closely with the hardware team to define the architecture of new products.
· Microcontroller selection for new designs.
· Debug, verification and validation of design.
· Document design progress and activity.
The role will involve frequent interactions with external entities in clinical/non-clinical settings to complete research activities, identification / development of system requirements and presentations on work product / progress to senior leadership team.
What we’re looking for:
· Compute Science Engineering
· Electronics Engineering
Key Candidate Attributes:
· Experience with embedded C and C++
· Experience with Microcontrollers
· Familiarity with popular interfaces: Bluetooth, UART, I2C, SPI, RS232, RS422
· Familiarity with Embedded fundamentals: Timers, PWM, ADC, DAC, DMA, Interrupts, etc.
· Able to work independently and as part of a team
· Innovative thought process
· Strong presentation skills.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com