- A Buyer is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based Msnufacturing client. Please contact Diarmuid Buckley for full details.
- Maintains and interprets the Material Requirements Planning System on a daily and weekly basis and creates and maintains Purchase Orders with specific suppliers.
- Conducts excess and obsolete inventory reviews for Raw Materials and Components.
- Ensures inventory levels meet production needs as well as raw materials inventory projections and financial targets.
- Coordinates demand with customer base and drives production and raw material schedules
Negotiates pricing for key raw material commodities with supply base.
- Third level qualification in technical or business discipline
- 2+ years of related experience.
- APICS certificate preferred.
- Good exposure to MRP on recognised ERP system
Share this entry
Tel: +353 1 5311 280
Fax: +353 1 5311 285