Commercial Analyst and Administrator
Our client is a global electronic manufacturing solutions provider in North Dublin. The business itself employs over 180,000+ people across varying sites around the world.
They’re now looking for a Commercial Analyst and Administrator to join their team due to expansion in the wider business.
– Competitive salary
– 22 days annual leave
– Defined pension contribution (upon successful completion of probation period)
– Healthcare package (upon successful completion of probation period)
– Room for progression in an expanding global business
– Devise quotes for new both existing and new clients across the business.
– Be heavily involved in the tendering process.
– Deliver projects assigned and work with other stakeholders to achieve desired results.
– Analyse a large volume of financially driven data.
– Ensure procedures and compliance requirements are adhered to at all times.
– Record information accurately and complete documentation.
– Input into commercial strategies where needed.
– Margin analysis.
– Experience of commercial analysis and administration in a manufacturing environment.
– Financial qualification is not required but would be advantageous.
– Extensive experience and familiarity with financial administration tools.
– Proficient with Microsoft Excel (Pivot Tables/Data integration).
– Outstanding organisational abilities and attention to detail.
Share this entry
Tel: +353 1 5311 280
Fax: +353 1 5311 285