Customer Service Provider
How would you like to join our team and work with one of the Great Places to Work? Do you want to work in a fun working environment that will both challenge and reward you? If so, laya healthcare have an exciting opportunity for you in our Customer Service Department. Full-time and part-time positions available.
- You will operate in a fast paced working environment as part of a highly motivated and hard-working team
- Taking inbound calls from our members and prospective members on their insurance needs, delivering our brand promise of looking after you always
- Deal with members telephone enquiries, evaluate situations and respond appropriately
- Enrol members on our database and ensure members details are entered correctly.
- Ensure computer records reflect up to date communications with the member.
- Ensure that members payment methods are accurate and all transactions are recorded accurately
- Participate in quality programmes to ensure maintenance of the company’s quality standards.
- Identify and to contribute to continuous improvements in working practices and customer care.
- This is a full time position based in our office in Little Island, Co. Cork.
• Minimum of Leaving Certificate or equivalent is desirable. Third level qualification also desirable but not essential.
• Experience involving client contact or customer service in the insurance industry.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential for this role.
• This role would suit a sincere and capable individual.
• You will enjoy learning and be keen to participate in the company’s success.
Laya Healthcare Limited, trading as Laya Healthcare and Laya Life, is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. You will receive practical and financial support to achieve the Minimum Competency Qualification in Insurance which is a requirement in this role.
Share this entry
Tel: +353 1 5311 280
Fax: +353 1 5311 285