Job Description – DevOps Engineer
Founded in 2006, Neueda Technologies is an international consultancy and training specialist with expertise in business processes, systems analysis, software engineering and IT infrastructure.
Our goal is to facilitate private and public-sector clients, including Citi, JP Morgan, Northern Ireland Electricity, BT, Vodafone and Ericsson develop and implement large scale IT programmes with experience and efficiency. Our Athlone Software Centre develops highly specialised technology used in 4th and 5th Generation mobile telecommunication systems.
A Lean Start-up approach to development will be taken where rapid and frequent deliveries are made to lead customers to solicit quick feedback which feeds into development of the next release. The latest approaches to software development will be used including Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment and Agile methodologies.
- All our employees enjoy a stable work-life balance (flexi-time)
- Possibilities of remote working up to 2 days per week (only after 12 months in your role)
- Extremely technical and “purely development based”
- Non-political and practical
- Project based and highly collaborative
- Social atmosphere in a diverse, multi-cultural team environment
Skills & Knowledge required
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or a similar field
- Strong knowledge of cloud technologies: AWS or Openstack
- Strong scripting skills in Python or Bash, along with experience in infrastructure automation using Ansible
- Experience administering Red Hat Linux, including hardening Linux OS systems and deploying onto KVM virtualization environment
- Good knowledge of networking concepts including understanding TCP/IP, private and public networks, VLANs, Firewalls, Load Balancers (F5), subnet creation and subnet masking.
- Experience with GIT, Jenkins CI build automation and pipelines, and JIRA
Big Plus experience
BigIP F5, Docker, Kubernetes, PostgreSQL, Cassandra, OpenDJ/OpenAM, JBoss, ActiveMQ, elasticSearch
Share this entry
Tel: +353 1 5311 280
Fax: +353 1 5311 285