Dutch Customer Service Agent
As a Bilingual Europe Customer Service Agent, your primary responsibilities will be assisting our customers and helping to resolve their inquiries. By using the latest in modern communication and technology tools, you will be able to provide our customers with accurate answers to their questions in both a quick and helpful manner.
As a frontline agent, you will be the primary point of contact for our customers – it is critical that you help provide them with predictable, compassionate, and timely resolution to their questions and inquiries while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude.
An agent within Customer Service exhibits strong communication skills, excels at customer interaction, exhibits creativity and skill in delivering practical solutions, and thrives in quick paced and collaborative team environment.
Fluent English & Dutch is a requirement.
- Answer phone calls, emails, from customers and work to resolve their queries in real time or work with the most relevant PayPal department so it can be dealt with appropriately.
- Proactively recommend and educate the customer about features and benefits of PayPal products in order to improve their satisfaction and deepen their relationship with PayPal.
- Deliver on metrics for example: phone handled time, customer experience, proactive product offered and accepted opportunities
- Provide consistent feedback regarding overall customer satisfaction, tools and processes
- Strong verbal (phone) communication skills utilizing active listening and clearly speaking to customers
- Strong written (email) communication utilizing proper grammar and punctuation
- Ability to work independently while making sound business decisions on case information
- Well developed sense of urgency and follow through
- Ability to multitask multiple systems, screens, and tasks during customer contacts
- Time Management and Adherence to schedules
- Ability to learn and adapt to new software technologies
- Strong working knowledge of external systems, PC based internet and software applications (Internet, Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word, Excel)
- 6 month + in a customer related role
- Fluent English + Dutch
- In order to apply for the role it is necessary to have a valid working visa / EU citizenship
Share this entry
Tel: +353 1 5311 280
Fax: +353 1 5311 285