A market leading Irish organisation in the food manufacturing sector is recruiting for an experienced Production Manager to join their growing business in Cork. You would be part of the management team and help the company prepare for the next growth phase.
· Responsible for the day to day operations of the manufacturing shop floor.
· Responsible for the raw material intake, manufacturing and finished products dispatch.
· Lead and manage a team of production operatives over 3 shifts.
· Take ownership of the production planning, scheduling and rostering for the facility.
· Work along with the Quality Manager to ensure compliance with food safety standards and regulations.
· Participate in and support continuous improvement/Lean projects and new product development programs.
· 3rd level qualification with minimum 5-6 years’ experience in food manufacturing industry.
· Experience and knowledge of food safety standards such as BRC, HACCP, etc. required.
· Minimum 4 years’ experience managing a team of 25-30 operatives.
· Experience working with Lean manufacturing an advantage.
If you find this role of interest, please apply with a copy of you up to date CV or call Varun Obhan on +353214221000 for a confidential discussion.
Share this entry
Tel: +353 1 5311 280
Fax: +353 1 5311 285