Fraud Investigation Agent (German)
The position relies on an analytical mind, detailed investigation and excellent judgment. Our mission in Transaction Risk Management Systems (TRMS) is to make Amazon the safest place to transact online. TRMS safeguards every financial transaction across all Amazon sites, while striving to ensure that these efforts are transparent to our legitimate customers. As such, TRMS designs and builds the software systems, risk models and operational processes that minimize risk and maximize trust in Amazon.com.
Productivity and quality assurance will be evaluated along with the overall contribution to the development of the department.
These positions are ideal for recent graduates or people with customer service backgrounds.
- Communicate effectively via email and/or telephone with our customer base – buyers, merchants and internal customers.
- Take appropriate action to identify and help minimize the risk posed by fraud patterns and trends.
- Consistently achieve/exceed weekly productivity and quality standards.
- Participate in ad hoc projects/assignments as necessary.
What we are looking for:
- Fluency in both German and English (both written and spoken) with an ability to compose grammatically correct, concise and accurate written responses
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Self-disciplined, diligent, proactive and detail oriented.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Passionate commitment to Amazon’s emergence as the world’s most customer-centric company.
- Positive, results oriented attitude.
- Team player capable of learning and sharing knowledge in global team environment.
- Ability to effectively manage time, and individually prioritize multiple tasks of competing priority.
- Flexibility with working hours and work Saturdays or Sundays as part of your normal 5 day shift.
- Previous work experience in a customer service / retail environment.
- Knowledge of or experience in a fraud/risk management environment preferred but not essential.
- Experience in insurance, finance, data analysis, research, KYC (Know Your Customer), translation or training is a distinct advantage.
If you are just out of college or have experience we want to hear from you. If you love working in a fast paced environment with the determination to progress within the organization this is the job for you.
Share this entry
Tel: +353 1 5311 280
Fax: +353 1 5311 285