General Manager - Steel Manufacturing
Are you an experienced General Manager with a background in the steel industry?
Our client is an industry leading family business, established over 100 years ago. They have built their reputation in the manufacture and installation of a wide range of steel and glass reinforced products including gratings, handrails, ladders and all associated products.
– Day to day you will manage the workshop floor
– Train/mentor and motivate the experienced workshop team
– Oversee multiple production and fabrication projects
– Ensuring all orders are delivered in a timely manner
– Ensure all projects are delivered within budget
– Provide a first-class customer service to our Irish client base
– Maintain relationships with clients and key stakeholders
– Enhance and develop the organisations image across Ireland
– Ensure best practice procedures are followed
– Identify opportunities for growth / improved revenue generation
– Generating reports
– Experience in the steel and or construction industry would be advantageous
– First-rate knowledge of different business functions.
– Target driven with the ability to think strategically
– Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
– Strong leadership and communication qualities.
– Full/clean driving licence
– Excellent salary
– Annual bonus based on profit results
– Company Car
– Health Insurance
– Pension contribution
– Mobile Phone
Share this entry
Tel: +353 1 5311 280
Fax: +353 1 5311 285