General Office Administrator - Ashbourne
General Office Administrator
General Office Administrator required to initially work in the purchasing department but also to provide admin support throughout the business as required.
- This person will be required to provide administration services, initially within the Purchasing Department, and across several departments.
- Obtain departmental approval on purchase invoices, match with supporting documents and purchase orders, and apply relevant GL codes
- Process invoices on Dynamics system
- Filing, barcoding and scanning of invoices and supporting documentation, both physically and electronically
- Creditors statement reconciliation and follow up monthly
- Deal with interdepartmental and supplier queries
- Place orders for oil, stationery, office supplies etc
- Reception cover
- Issue supplier evaluation questionnaires to new and existing suppliers, in line with ISO guidelines, and maintain ISO supplier register and follow up for expired insurances, etc.
- Admin cover for other departments as required, including credit control, parts, hire, etc
- At least 2 years’ experience in AP/AR/office administration
- Experience of working in a high-volume environment is essential
- Excellent attention to detail and flexibility to work in a fast paced and changing environment
- Strong IT skills
- Fluency in English both written and verbal is essential
- Strong work ethic and ability to transfer to other departments as necessary
Share this entry
Tel: +353 1 5311 280
Fax: +353 1 5311 285