Health & Safety Advisor
Join our team at JJ Rhatigan & Company
As one of Irelands leading construction companies, JJ Rhatigan & Company is always looking to recruit enthusiastic and committed people. We recognise that the quality and dedication of our staff is key to our success. JJ Rhatigan & Company operate a business that values and rewards our employees. We place a strong emphasis on continual professional development, broad-based employee nurturing and dedication to employee training and development. Employees are provided ongoing mentoring and exposed to a breadth of experience across varying sectors and projects. We promote a working environment of respect and fairness and encourage collaboration and interaction among staff.
JJ Rhatigan & Company are currently recruiting for a Health & Safety Advisor in Dublin.
- Liaising between the Project Manager and Sub-contractors
- Advising management on all aspects of health & safety
- Administration of Insurance claims
- Site document control
- Safety inspections and audits
- Compilation of Method Statements and Risk Assessments
- Key Skills
- Meticulous in relation to enforcing safety standards on site.
- Proficient in implementing toolbox talks and site induction training.
- Extensive experience in the preparation of safety documents, i.e. method statements, site safety plans, etc.
- Highly experienced in managing site safety.
- Third Level Qualification.
- 3 or 4 years experience with main contractor
Share this entry
Tel: +353 1 5311 280
Fax: +353 1 5311 285