If you are looking for full-time hours, or simply additional hours to supplement your current income, we may be able to offer something to suit your schedule. We have work available in a variety of healthcare settings throughout Dublin, enabling you to gain valuable experience.
With Excel Recruitment, you will:
- Receive weekly payment
- Choose your available days/nights for work
- Gain invaluable experience working in our clients throughout Dublin
- Be part of an experienced healthcare team
Requirements for Healthcare Assistants:
- FETAC Level 5 in Healthcare Support or Pre-Nursing (8 modules total) OR equivalent qualification
- Garda Vetting must be completed through Excel Recruitment
- Must be able to provide at least 2 written references
- Hepatitis B vaccination proof
- Valid certificates for Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults, Patient Moving, Infection Control, Fire
- Training and CPI / MAPA (completed within last 18 months)
- Strong knowledge of HIQA Standards
The responsibilities of this Healthcare Assistant job are:
- Providing companionship, assisting patients with personal care – infection prevention and control, food prep, maintaining personal hygiene, and ensuring the comfort and safety of all patients’.
- Liaising with the Care Manager and carrying out any assigned tasks
- Keeping track and recording the condition of patients’ by noting temperature, pulse etc.
- Promoting the dignity and comfort of patients at all times
- If you are interested in this Healthcare Assistant Job, or any other jobs on the Excel Recruitment website, please contact Joseph via the link below.
Share this entry
Tel: +353 1 5311 280
Fax: +353 1 5311 285