Healthcare Assistants Waterford
The role of these Healthcare Assistant jobs in Waterford include:
• General Healthcare Assistant/Multitask Attendant (HCA/MTA) duties such as assisting patients with personal care: bathing/washing, dressing, toileting.
• Communicating with patients and keeping them comfortable at all times, while also supporting and maximising their independence where possible.
The ideal candidates are individuals who are excellent communicators with a natural caring, friendly and empathetic nature and a passion for enhancing the patient’s quality of life.
Benefits of the Healthcare Assistant/Multitask Attendant (HCA/MTA) jobs in Waterford:
• Excellent rates of pay!
• Weekly pay and paid holidays
• Subsidised training scheme to ensure all of your mandatory certificates are kept up-to-date
• Flexible hours to promote a greater work/life balance
Requirements of the Healthcare Assistant/Multitask Attendant (HCA/MTA) jobs in Waterford:
• FETAC/QQI Level 5 in Healthcare Support/Pre-Nursing Studies (or equivalent) – 2nd or 3rd Year student nurses are also eligible to apply.
• A minimum of 150 hours work experience as a Healthcare Assistant/Multitask Attendant (HCA/MTA)
• Hepatitis B Vaccines are essential.
• In-date certificates for Patient Moving and Handling, Infection Control, Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults, MAPA and CPR (these courses can be provided by our training department, if required).
• Fluency in English with excellent communication and interpersonal skills is essential.
• Must have full eligibility to work in Ireland.
To apply: Please contact Swati Yadvendu on +353 1 215 0715 or email email@example.com
Share this entry
Tel: +353 1 5311 280
Fax: +353 1 5311 285