Vacancy: Intermediate Engineer
Location: Greater Dublin area
Salary: Competitive salary that depends on experience
HML was established in 1987 and provides groundwork, civil engineering, construction and plant hire. We regularly collaborate to deliver outstanding results on bespoke projects.
We are currently looking for an Intermediate Engineer with at least 2 years’ experience for a project in the greater Dublin area.
We would be very interested to talk to you if you have a high level of experience working with RC framework, civils work and setting out.
The successful Engineer will report to Site Management and will be responsible for the effective implementation of the planned design, providing all setting out on site to ensure that work progresses on time and that all checks are carried out on a regular basis.
- Monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the client
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project
- Liaising with clients and their representatives (architects, engineers, and surveyors), including attending regular meetings to keep them informed of progress
- Planning work and efficiently organizing site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise
- You will have a 3rd level qualification in Engineering.
- Have 2+ years’ experience as an Engineer in Ireland or UK
- Have worked as a Setting Out Engineer within the last 12 months
- Have working knowledge of Microsoft Office and AutoCad
- Be highly motivated and organised
- Please apply here now or contact Anita on 0873302975 for more information.
Share this entry
Tel: +353 1 5311 280
Fax: +353 1 5311 285