Genoa Design International
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Create and modify 3D models, fabrication drawings and drafting support according to project scope for structure and distributive systems;
• Update drawings from mark-ups and red lines;
• Ensure a level of quality control for project work in accordance with Genoa’s quality management system;
• Provide guidance and advice to junior designers; and
• Responsible for ongoing management of client relationships.
• Technical diploma in a related discipline (naval architecture, marine engineering systems design; mechanical, HVAC or electrical design) or equivalent combination of education and technical experience;
• Less than four years of design/drafting experience;
• 3D design/drafting experience using AutoCAD;
• Ability to read and interpret technical specifications and drawings;
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
• Ability to work independently;
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize, meet project deadlines and problem solve;
• Exposure to a shipyard or production environment is an asset; and
• Knowledge of ShipConstructor, Rhino and Cadmatic would be considered an asset.
INTERMEDIATE PRODUCTION DESIGNER
(2018 IPD 009)
To apply for this job please visit genoadesign.com..