As the No. 1 Great Place to Work in Ireland, we at AbbVie are always looking for talented people to join our team and, when we find them, we make it our business to treat them well. We are currently sourcing a Manufacturing Coordinator to join our team in Carrigtohill, Cork on a contract basis. The successful candidate will support the Production Manager in the day to day running of the department, with a particular requirement to take the lead on planning, KPI’s and SAP administration.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Interface with Supply Chain on planning the manufacture schedule
- SAP local key user including administration and optimization
- Monitor production stock levels on SAP
- Managing manufacturing products system changes including generation of BOM,
batch record updates and product changes.
- Monitor, identify and implement projects to improve production process/business process efficiencies, to include projects to increase yield, reduce throughput times, improve process flows, reduce costs, eliminate waste, improve safety in conjunction with other departmental representatives.
- Manage production deviation systems and to prepare and analyse deviation trends and implement corrective/preventative actions.
- Lead the Lean Six Sigma initiative within the Production Department.
- Build Quality into all aspects of work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements
- 3rd Level Degree in Science, Engineering or other relevant discipline
- 3-4 years experience working in a front line role (such as supervisor, coordinator or specialist etc) within a production manufacturing environment (Oral Solid Dosage).
Share this entry
Tel: +353 1 5311 280
Fax: +353 1 5311 285