2 year fixed term contract Our client, an Innovative Medical device site in Cork, is now recruiting x2 Manufacturing Engineers to join a team of 3 others. You will be reporting to the Senior Manufacturing engineer, you will be primarily responsible for effectively implementing change management projects.
- Using a structured approach and detailed planning, you will need to initiate, co-ordinate and complete assigned projects.
- Complete Process/Product Validation and Support Equipment Validations within the department as they arise, in conjunction with Quality/Validation group.
- Thorough investigation of Quality and EHS issues using Root Cause Analysis methodology, and implementation of robust corrective and preventative actions to prevent recurrence.
- Lead and co-ordinate Risk Mitigation initiatives such as FMEA and Risk Assessments.
- Maintain and develop manufacturing process documentation and procedures.
- Use of OEE line performance tools to identify and address efficiency losses.
- A degree in Manufacturing Engineering, Quality Engineering, Life Science or related field and a minimum of 3yrs. preferably in Healthcare/Medical Device industry.
- Have great communication- strong written, oral and representational skills
- Be Self-motivated and well organized
- Experience with the following will be an advantage: Injection moulding and mould tools,High precision Punch & Die Sets,Heat sealing, ultrasonic welding, leak testing, vision systems, OEE Line performance methodology. Minitab/ Lean 6 Sigma techniques Root Cause Analysis methodology
For more information please call Emma O Carroll on +353 21 4221000 or email email@example.com
Share this entry
Tel: +353 1 5311 280
Fax: +353 1 5311 285