POSITION DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Project management responsibility for Material Development projects with a focus on metals forming processes.
- Implement cost-effective, material-related manufacturing solutions to drive engineering efficiencies
- Conduct feasibility studies to assess new technologies or process improvements
- Apply appropriate statistical and validation techniques based on overall risk
- Provide timely and accurate reporting on project activities.
- Participate in the development of long-term strategies for materials related technologies
- Conduct detailed product / process design reviews
- Support root cause analysis activities related to material processes
- Ensure all activities comply with GMP, ISO and quality system requirements.
- Ensure that all health, safety and environmental requirements are fulfilled.
- Participate in collaborations with R&D and academic institutions
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- BSc in Engineering or Materials Science with 2 years’ experience in a medical device or similar industry 2 years’ experience (technical/engineering) in regulated industry
- Project management
- Process Development
- Metal forming processes and related technologies
- Extensive statistical and problem-solving engineering expertise (Six Sigma, SE or A3)
- Experience with CAD software and computer simulation packages.
Share this entry
Tel: +353 1 5311 280
Fax: +353 1 5311 285