Mercedes-Benz Customer Service Representative French
Category: Call Centre / Customer Service
The Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center is an international multicultural organization and an integrated part of Daimler’s Mercedes-Benz Cars Marketing & Sales. We think and act globally and assume a leading role for the Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Centers all over the world. From our offices in Maastricht in the Netherlands, we provide excellent assistance to our customers and dealers of well-known Daimler brands like Mercedes-Benz, AMG, Smart, Setra and Mercedes me. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, we ensure our customers’ mobility with our roadside assistance. Additionally, we take care of all kinds of enquiries about passenger cars, trucks and vans during our opening hours. For our customers we are an important connection to the Mercedes-Benz brand. That’s why we live the brand’s most important promise: “The best or nothing”.
We offer two different services for our customers in France.
Customers experiencing a vehicle breakdown can contact the Service 24 hours department for roadside assistance 365 days per year, 7 days a week and 24 hours a day. Employees answer incoming calls from customers requiring assistance. Details are collated and entered into a computerized system. In case the problem can’t be solved by telephone, the employee contacts the nearest dealer who will send out a technician. The philosophy is to ensure the customer is mobile again as quickly as possible.
The Customer Service department serves all customers and prospective customers by handling all inquiries and complaints for the entire range of Mercedes-Benz and smart vehicles. All inquiries and complaints are handled by telephone, mail, fax or e-mail. You are responsible for after-sales service issues, technical and product topics and general company related inquiries. As a Customer Service Representative you are the most important interface between the customer and the Daimler organization. You insure that customer concerns and queries are dealt with adequately; manage our services to customers and transfer product knowledge.
Do you enjoy working in a 24 hour shift pattern and being part of a dynamic environment? Stop reading and apply directly to become a part of our team!
- Excellent understanding of Customer satisfaction;
- Native-level knowledge of French, both written and spoken;
- Fluency in English (corporate language);
- Good written and verbal skills;
- Ability to work in structures, to prioritize, analyse and coordinate your day to day;
- Empathy and negotiation skills;
- Open-minded to a diversity of cultures;
- Open-minded to a diversity of cultures;
- Act as our Brand ambassador.
– Salary: 2075 euro gross (+- 1600 euros net)
– Shift allowances (from the 2nd-4th month of employment):
- Evening shift (20-22h): +20 % salary on top
- Night shift (22h-7h): +50 % salary on top
- Saturday shift: +50 % salary on top
- Sunday shift: +100 % salary on top (=double salary for Sunday)
– Transportation plan: free bike every 3 years, free public transport or contribution to fuel costs;
– Collective health insurance at discounted rates;
– Pension plan;
– 200 vacation hours (based on full time employment);
– Holiday allowance: 8% of annual salary;
– Competitive performance based salary growth;
– Result oriented bonuses;
– A lucrative relocation package: reimbursement package for first arrival, temporary accommodation, housing fee, and moving costs.
Is there more? Yes, we also offer:
– Development: You will receive a personally tailored development plan with interesting career opportunities.
– Social Activities: Due to our Social Club it is ensured that you also have fun with your colleagues after work. The company internal Social Club frequently organizes events and activities like kickboxing, dance courses, Friday night drinks, Yoga, tennis tournaments, kayak tours and indoor soccer games.
– Enjoy massages free of charge during your breaks.
– Free hot beverages like coffee (also coffee specialties like Café Latte, Espresso etc.), tea, soup and hot chocolate on all floors. You can also visit our company café to get special drinks and pastries like fresh Croissants and Donuts during your coffee breaks!
– Healthy and diverse lunch options in the company restaurant including smoothies and theme days with e.g. Pizza, Burger, Pasta, Schnitzel and many more options! Daily salad buffet and a sandwich station is also one of our employees’ favorites.
– You will be offered 1 definite contract with a duration of one year, with option to an indefinite contract afterwards;
– Full-time basis of 40 hours per week;
– Flexible shift system: Monday-Sunday 24h-shift system, inclusive early morning, evening, night and weekend shifts;
– We provide an extensive and fully paid 4-week initial training and a follow up buddy program of 2-3 months.
– Work in a growing international company in a young, ambitious, professional and dynamic environment.
In case of interest, please apply with CV and motivation letter in the French language via the following link: http://bit.ly/2EG3KTz
In case of questions or remarks, please do not hesitate to contact me by the following mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this entry
Tel: +353 1 5311 280
Fax: +353 1 5311 285