Packaging Engineer is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based client. This will include responsibility for the validation, change management, in process monitoring and maintenance. This is a 12 month fixed term contract position.
ROLE OF THIS POSITION
- In conjunction with Legal Manufacturers oversee and manage complete packaging process, including the creation of packaging designs, prototype development, and performance testing.
- Be the point of contact for production when troubleshooting new and existing packaging problems involving designs, materials, equipment and processes and provide creative, timely, and cost-effective solutions.
- Characterization study creation and execution of all process validations related to sterile barrier packaging ensuring compliance to all internal requirements as well as FDA and ISO11607 regulations.
- Work with all stakeholders to ensure that packaging configurations are optimized for industrialization and marketability.
- Identify and implement cost saving initiatives related to packaging materials, labor, efficiency, transportation, and storage.
- Develop and implement comprehensive test plans as well as test methods to ensure that packaging processes are robust and remain within the validated state.
- Minimum Level 7 Degree level qualifications in a related technical discipline.
- Minimum of 3 year’s experience working in a packaging engineering role and/or have equivalent process validation experience.
- Knowledge of cGMP, European & US regulations desirable
- Lean and Six Sigma qualifications are an advantage
Share this entry
Tel: +353 1 5311 280
Fax: +353 1 5311 285