Personal Banking Executive
Job Title: Personal Banking Executive
Reporting to: Retail Hub Manager
Contract Status: Permanent
Department: Retail Banking – Distribution
Location: Baggot Street Hub
KBC Bank Ireland plc (‘KBC’) is 100% owned by KBC Bank and is one of the leading providers of Financial Services in Ireland. Established in 1973, KBC Bank is part of a major European Financial Services Group, the KBC Group which is headquartered in Brussels. KBC Bank provides a broad range of business and personal banking services and has built an enviable reputation.
The Personal Banking Executive will provide a high quality customer centric service to customers delivering outstanding sales performance and customer loyalty.
They will also work with the Hub team to ensure that we have the requisite levels of product knowledge and competency to support delivery of targets.
*Please Note : the successful individual will be observed in their role for coaching and development purposes
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide high quality face-to-face customer centric service to direct retail customers.
- Provide and deliver a comprehensive and professional selling, advisory and service to customers via our ‘Catch Up’ model, while also educating them in relation to the KBC investment offering.
- Manage and take full ownership of Deposit Rollovers & Investment lead generation programme.
- Convert enquiries into sales opportunities and ensure the highest service level throughout the process.
- Generate retail cross sales leads.
- Operate to weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly sales targets.
- Ensure work is carried out and completed in a controlled, compliant, timely and accurate manner with emphasis on attention to detail.
- Ensure procedures and compliance requirements including AML are adhered to in relation to daily tasks.
- Provide full transparency and feedback in relation to task resolution including early escalation of issues in a timely manner, where applicable.
- Keep up to date with current market conditions by using internal materials provided by KBC Asset Management
- Knowledge, Education & Experience:
- The successful candidate will typically have up to 2-3 years’ experience within a similar environment
- Relevant third level qualification or professional equivalent.
- APA Savings & Investment and or APA Loans qualified and committed to further continuous development
Essential Skills & Abilities:
- Previous financial services sales experience, preferably with a comprehensive knowledge of account opening requirements, consumer finance, deposits and/or mortgages and related insurances.
- Strong communication skills with an ability to deal with all levels in a confident and professional manner.
- Strong Customer centric focus.
- Must have a very flexible approach to work and be confident working in a fast moving, exciting environment.
- Be a proactive team player who is motivated by achieving targets.
- Excellent attention to detail required.
- Ensure full compliance with procedures and relevant legislation in every customer interaction.
- Customer Focused
- Results Focused
- Team Work
Please send your up to date CV and salary expectation details to firstname.lastname@example.org for review.
Share this entry
Tel: +353 1 5311 280
Fax: +353 1 5311 285