PR Assistant Brand Manager (maternity leave cover)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a temporary position within our award-winning marketing team for a PR Assistant Brand Manager.
As part of the PR and marketing team you will help keep our team updated on the issues that matter and help deliver strategic communications projects to internal and external audiences.
Based in Little Island in Cork, the PR Assistant Brand Manager will be responsible for managing internal and external communications, creating engaging content and planning communications across a wide mix of channels including press materials, intranet, newsletters, emails and events.
Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required as the role requires close collaboration with stakeholders across our business to ensure internal and external communications are aligned and integrated.
The chosen candidate will also manage our annual communications calendar to effectively co-ordinate and execute all internal communications activity.
Key skills required in this role include:
- 3- 5 years experience of internal and corporate communications, either in-house or at agency level
- The ability to design, implement and measure communication plans to support our strategy and business objectives
- Strong writing skills, with the ability to produce high quality articles, statements and promotional materials to tight deadlines
- A working knowledge of Irish media environment
- Experience of digital and social communication channels
- Ability to think creatively and strategically
- Ability to track and manage budgets
- Presentation skills, including PowerPoint
The ideal candidate should have a PR or marketing degree and PR experience. They should be creative, approachable, positive, self-motivating with the proven ability to work as part of a team, or on their own initiative.
Share this entry
Tel: +353 1 5311 280
Fax: +353 1 5311 285