Project Engineer - Metrology
Core duties will include:
- Instrument Deployment (calibration, verification, maintenance program, data integrity etc.).
- Optimization of metrology performance within a production testing environment.
- Change control competency to enable deployment of new metrology and the enhancement of existing metrology within the quality and supporting systems.
- Test Method Validation.
- Instrument Qualification.
- Metrology Platform ownership.
- This role includes technical expertise in technology, lifecycle management, performance and global consistency.
- When necessary, they perform measurement system assessments, test method evaluation, and test method validation using statistical techniques.
- Good documentation skills, communication skills and attention to detail are also necessary to ensure that all projects are successfully implemented within the Vistakon quality system requirements.
- Some key areas where proficiency is required are – Protocols, Test Scripts, Summary Reports, Change control documentation, Procedure updates, Hands on testing.]
- Deployment of measurement systems and test methods.
- Platform Ownership optical and dimension measurement systems.
- Identifies, leads and executes on system quality improvements.
- Metrology consulting.
Qualification & Experience:
- BS in Optics, Physics, Engineering or equivalent technical degree required. 2+ year of work experience in the industrial, technical or research environments required. (1+ years with a Ph.D. in Optics, Physics, Engineering or equivalent technical degree.)
- Prior experience and training in medical device quality systems is preferred.
Share this entry
Tel: +353 1 5311 280
Fax: +353 1 5311 285