Quality Safety & Environmental Systems Coordinator
A multinational food manufacturing organization is recruiting for an Environmental Health & Safety Systems Coordinator to join their team in Cork.
It is an interesting opportunity where you will be involved in driving and ensuring that the system requirements for safety, environment & energy management, quality, food & feed safety and health are established, implemented and maintained in accordance with the appropriate standards and legislation as well as within the frame work of company’s global policy.
This role will suit an EHS Professional with a qualification in Environment/ Energy or Health & Safety or equivalent discipline and minimum 3 years’ experience with a similar role in a manufacturing environment.
Along with a competitive salary and benefits package, this organization with globally recognized brands provides great career progression opportunities.
· Maintaining the register of food & feed safety, health & safety and environmental & energy legislation and ensure availability of this register at all times.
· Scheduling, preparing and documenting Management Reviews in compliance with the QSE Management System.
· Assist and support in the preparation and maintenance of the QSE site manual, risk assessments, objectives & targets, management system procedures, standard operating procedures and record templates.
· Ensuring all incidents and non-conformances are reported in accordance with the QSE Management System.
· Preparing and participating in internal and external audits conducted by the Department of Agriculture, EPA, HSA, HSE, NSAI, Lucideon and PAI.
· Educating site personnel in the area of Environmental & Energy Awareness and QSE IT Systems.
· Ensuring waste is managed in compliance with waste legislation, ISO 14001 and corporate requirements.
Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role within a similar production environment.
An excellent hold on administration of EHS documentation and compliance.
Experience in working in a highly-regulated production environment dealing with regulatory bodies/authorities and adhering to standards as outlined above.
Strong working knowledge of IPPC/IE Licences.
Strong working knowledge of food & feed safety, health & safety and environment & energy related legislation.
If you would like to apply to this role, please call Varun Obhan on 021 422 1000 or forward a copy of your CV.
Share this entry
Tel: +353 1 5311 280
Fax: +353 1 5311 285