Glenveagh Properties Plc, a leading Residential Developer is currently recruiting experienced professionals for a prestigious new project in central Dublin. This project will be a high-profile mix of apartments and commercial units and we’re seeking applications from experienced construction professionals with previous experience on projects of a similar scale. As Project Quantity Surveyor, you will be responsible for the overall financial management of our high-profile residential projects.
- Financial management of overall project.
- Measurement of building elements & preparation of Bills of Quantities/Schedule of Rates.
- Tender reporting and recommendations.
- Carrying out monthly valuations for works on site, managing sub contract payments & liabilities, completing monthly cost reports for budget v actual.
- Recording, reporting and management of projects risks, variations and cost overruns. Projected overall effect of any overruns.
- Completion of project close out documentation including final account resolution and agreement for all trade packages.
- Attend project meetings, provide commercial and cost advice as required.
- BSc in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with a developer or a residential construction company
- Must have strong measurement and take off skills.
- Must have strong knowledge of building detail and construction technology.
- Strong IT skills, specifically in excel, cubit and outlook.
- Experience of managing building contracts.
- Strong organisation skills to ensure clear and concise reports are maintained throughout assignment.
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Long term illness cover
- Save as You Earn Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Wellness initiatives throughout the year
Share this entry
Tel: +353 1 5311 280
Fax: +353 1 5311 285