Vacancy: Resident Engineer
Location: Greater Dublin area
Salary: Competitive salary that depends on experience
HML was established in 1987 and provides groundwork, civil engineering, construction and plant hire. We regularly collaborate to deliver outstanding results on bespoke projects.
We are currently looking for a Resident Engineer with 5 or more years’ experience, including site experience for a project in the greater Dublin area.
We would be very interested to talk to you if you have a high level of experience working with RC framework, civils work and setting out.
The successful Engineer will report to Site Management and will be responsible for the effective implementation of the planned design, providing all setting out on site to ensure that work progresses on time and that all checks are carried out on a regular basis.
- Your duties will include supervision of major construction, including earthwork, construction of reinforced concrete structures, drainage, traffic management, workmanship, materials quality and testing, checking lines, formation, levels and layouts of the works to ensure conformity with the drawings and works requirements.
- Implement procedures and systems for accurate record keeping
- Responsible for preparing clear and concise reports
- You will have a 3rd level qualification in Engineering.
- Have 5+ years’ experience as an Engineer in Ireland or UK
- Have worked as a Resident Engineer within the last 12 months
- Have working knowledge of Microsoft Office and AutoCad
- Be highly motivated and organised
- Please apply here now or contact Anita on 0873302975 for more information
Share this entry
Tel: +353 1 5311 280
Fax: +353 1 5311 285