SAP Master Data Steward
PE Global is currently recruiting for a SAP Master Data Steward on behalf of our client based in Carlow. This is an initial 11 month contract role.
- Responsible for ensuring that master data is accurate and up-to-date and meets the needs of all business processes including QM, MH, PE, FBM, Costing, OTC, Interstat and others as applicable.
- SAP Master Data includes the creation, qualification, data analysis, data accuracy and change control for SAP Master Data.
- Analyses data feeds and reconcile reports which are critical to daily operations.
- Ensures timely updates of master data creation, revision and obsolescence and completion of the applicable documentation
- Responsible for Management of BOMs, Recipes and Production versions in SAP and alignment with effective MBRs in MES system.
- Responsible for completion of the Material introduction process ensuring that all suppliers and materials are approved for use on site in compliance with site and Global procedures. This includes the creation and maintenance of Approved Material files including Material Specification and purchasing and distribution documentation as required.
- Responsible for ensuring SCN’s (Supplier Change notifications) are implemented in a timely manner to ensure all SCN’s are implemented, in accordance with site and global procedures, prior to affected materials being delivered to /used on site.
- Drive compliance with Global Policies, Procedures and Guidelines, regulatory requirements and execute current Good manufacturing Practices (cGMP) in the performance of day to day activities and all applicable job functions.
- Drive continuous improvement by leading and active participation in system failure investigations and investigation reports, execution/development of change control, and contribution to Kaizen events as appropriate.
- Manage root cause analysis of system failures, substandard equipment performance, using standard tools and methods, to resolve machine and system issues e.g. Fishbone diagrams, 5 why’s etc.; oversee and implement subsequent corrective action through the change management system.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree or higher preferred; ideally in a Science, Engineering or Other Technical discipline
- SAP Knowledge essential
- Use of Pro-Model essential
- Green Belt preferable
- Considerable experience in a comparable role; contributing to the business at a directional, strategic level; ideally in a manufacturing, preferably GMP setting
- In depth knowledge of SAP and master data and is knowledgeable on world class standing in this field
- Ability to complete investigations and excellent report writing skills
- Excellent use of Excel and generation of report / standards and policy writing skills required
Share this entry
Tel: +353 1 5311 280
Fax: +353 1 5311 285