Senior Automation Engineer
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Senior Automation Engineer on behalf of our client based in Tipperary. This is an initial 11 month contract role.
Specifically responsible for DeltaV Systems, this candidate will be required to work closely with the teams responsible for the full Automation and IT scope and with vendors / partners with responsibility for delivery of systems.
- Develop and/or review System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) deliverables, compliant with standards.
- Work with DeltaV vendor in development of systems architecture, specifications, controls strategies, sequence of operations through all design stages
- Work closely with the QAIT function to ensure compliance with Quality standards.
- Participate in Hardware and Software FATs and SATs.
- Provide input to the development of project schedules and document trackers.
- Participate in, and support, relevant project meetings.
- Liaise with stakeholders on the overall project to ensure clear communication between all parties
- Required to comply with Global Policies, Procedures and Guidelines, regulatory requirements and execute current Good manufacturing Practices (cGMP) in the performance of day to day activities and all applicable job functions.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or the Life Sciences.
- Fluent in English, written and verbal.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role, ideally in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience in the commissioning of DeltaV site at a GMP manufacturing site.
- Technical proficiency on controls systems including familiarity with control panels, networking, panel/field wiring and PLC control systems.
- Excellent computer skills, proficient in the use of the following Microsoft tools:
- Excel, SharePoint, Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Relevant Computer Science or Engineering degree or equivalent
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Share this entry
Tel: +353 1 5311 280
Fax: +353 1 5311 285