Senior C&Q Project Manager
- Project Manage the day to day C&Q activities of the C&Q team.
- Liaise with Project Controls function.
- Review and Input into deliverables such as technical requirement specifications and vendor turnover documentation.
- Participate in C&Q deliverables (System Impact Assessment, Critical Component Impact Assessments, System Boundary Drawings, and Requirement Traceability Matrix).
- Manage generation and execution of C&Q documentation (FAT, SAT, IOC, DQ, IQ, OQ, IOQ) for the project based on available approved client templates & design documentation.
- Monitor and report review of CCRs and TOPs.
- Participate in C&Q change controls (FDCNs and PCNs) and drive their closure in a timely manner.
- Ensure non-conformances & deviations are minimised and closed out in a timely fashion.
- Support system P&ID walkdown with construction prior to handover.
- Categorisation of punchlist items & tracking to completion.
- Support review on all Isometrics, Weld logs, Weld Qualifications, 3rd Party Inspections, Material of Construction and Redlining exercise.
- Ability to work in design and construction project environment within Ireland.
- Coordinate with design and/or project teams to resolve any identified technical issues.
- Organise/attend all coordination meetings necessary to progress the job. Possess good communication skills.
- Facilitate/expedite Mechanical Completion in conjunction with the Construction team. (Liaise with construction contractors towards successful completion of Construction Turn Over Documentation).
- Pre-start up safety checks, LOTO & ensuring timely loop checking and calibrations.
- Coordinate and supervise third party vendors during SAT execution.
- Review and approve SAT protocols.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment by enforcing procedures, policies, and regulations.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor of Engineering or Science Degree in Engineering or Technology related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in commissioning and/or validation of USP/DSP/Facilities/Utilities systems within Pharmaceutical industry.
- Technical knowledge of black utilities and clean utilities systems and equipment, biotechnology processes and a working knowledge of FDA and EU regulations is preferred.
- Experience in C&Q as a C&Q Lead/Project Manager on a major capital project.
- Working knowledge of process control systems and automation. DeltaV, syringe & vial line experience beneficial.
- Knowledge of C&Q documentation required for cGMP process equipment.
- Fluent in English, written and verbal.
- Ability to understand project plans and schedules.
- Working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets, database management software, CAD software, and PCs.
- Knowledge of regulations and standards affecting devices, biologics and pharma products.
Share this entry
Tel: +353 1 5311 280
Fax: +353 1 5311 285