Senior Test Engineer
We are currently looking at expanding our technology centre and are seeking people who want to work on core product for deployment on a global scale.
We want to talk with people who want to:
- Create better experiences for users
- Prioritise ease of use and functionality
- Build and deploy new services
- Ask questions of the biggest datasets
- Be passionate, impactful and Be first
- Join a team on a mission.
- Test Analyst
Duties and responsibilities:
- Performs testing activities to include: Test planning, design, scripting, execution, debugging and reporting tasks.
- Leads, develops, monitors, and executes automation test activities for small to medium sized projects
- Provides guidance to team members on the scripting and execution activities to accomplish the test plan and design requirements.
- Researches new tools and testing approaches, and executes upon/monitoring the implementation of such items.
- Post Test execution activities include error debugging, reporting needs and internal and external communications.
- Has had prior proven/ trained expertise on JIRA and XRAY tooling and good knowledge of automation ( Selenium, Cucumber etc.)
- Test Analysts can double up as Defect Manager positions, should have had prior defect management experience.
- Fully conversant with defect lifecycles, defect triaging across multiple teams in diverse geographical locations and an intense drive to get defects resolved and closed.
- Previous Financial services experience (preferably Cards & Payments).
- Minimum experience 4-5 years in Software Testing & Quality Assurance
- Excellent and careful attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills are essential as are good stakeholder management skills.
- A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to work.
- A proven track record in software testing. Experience in UK Cards and Payments will be an added bonus
- Good knowledge of structured test methods and delivery processes (including waterfall and agile methodologies).
- Knowledge of both manual and automated testing along with automation frame work definition.
- Able to organise, manage and prioritise own workload
Share this entry
Tel: +353 1 5311 280
Fax: +353 1 5311 285