Sr Fin Analyst CM COE HMD Supply Chain
Medical Devices Supply Chain is recruiting for a Senior Financial analyst. Primary location for this role will be Belgium, Ireland or Switzerland.
With the Currency Management COE we have a global responsibility to analyse and consolidate the impacts of currency fluctuations on the financials of all sourcing MRCS within HMD, and to execute on hedging activities to reduce the volatility linked to it.
This role provides an excellent opportunity for Sr analysts that have an interest in global consolidation and business partnering with the global FP&A and Global services teams across regions to continue the standardization of reporting and accounting processes, with an analytical focus and currency.
Since hedging/currency touches upon a lot of processes, a lot of insights will be gained on the supply chain processes in the various franchises. Therefore, this role involves a high degree of business exposure and the opportunity to play a key role in the ongoing process improvements and onboarding activities on a global level!
Financial Planning and reporting:
- Own the process for collecting and consolidating actuals and budget related to the analysis of FX impacts in actual results and budgets for multiple MRCS supported globally and Responsible for the execution of hedging activities and hedge accounting
- Provide Insights and finance support to the sourcing and supply chain partners
- Implement standard methodologies and ensure full usage of the tools/systems to drive efficiencies
- Ensuring coordination, timely preparation and consolidation of the organization of the
- Transactional currency budget updates and actuals for Medical Devices (JU, NU/PBP and LE/FBP);
Business Analysis And Support:
- Lead training to educate partners about currency, hedging and maintain informative materials;
- Collaborate and innovate to drive value for the key stakeholders
- Delivery and analysis of currency forecasting assessment and quantifying risks and opportunities related to currency fluctuations for the business;
- Take the lead for the onboarding of new MRCs to the COE, partnering with key finance stakeholders (FPX principles)
- Automatization of processes with RPA (robotics)
- Further optimize calculations, reporting and processes with the use of Alteryx, power BI
- University degree in Finance/Economics with at least 3-5 years of relevant experience
Experience And Skills:
- Strong knowledge of BE GAAP, US GAAP and SoX requirements
- Must have strong finance, accounting and business acumen. MBA, CPA, CMA, and/or other financial certifications are preferred
- A “can-do”, self-starter attitude prepared to introduce new ideas and thinking, Ability to challenge, improve and optimize current processes, hands on mentality
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office is required
- The ability to work well independently under tight timelines, prioritizing efficiently and correctly and manage complexity as well as the ability to handle multiple task simultaneously is required
- Candidate must possess excellent communication and business partnering skills as well as the ability to collaborate in a virtual matrix environment across multiple sectors and regions
- Able to combine a helicopter view with deep dives when needed
- Accurate and compliance driven
- Good dedication, high motivation and ability to work under pressure
- A good knowledge of English both verbal as written is required
- Knowledge of hedge accounting is preferred
- Strong technical and analytical skills with good knowledge of systems (TM1, JDE,SAP, Excel, power Bi, alteryx,..)
- Experience in project management (FPX or other)
- If you are interested in the position and match the above criteria, please apply online!
What’s in it for you…?
“Caring for the world, one person at a time…”
As an employee we consider you as our most valuable asset. We take your career seriously. As part of a global team in an innovative environment your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility. Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth. Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future! We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran sta
Share this entry
Tel: +353 1 5311 280
Fax: +353 1 5311 285