• Setup, calibration, and troubleshooting of temperature, pressure, flow, humidity, level, balancing, density, viscosity instrumentation, UV, pH, conductivity analysers and control valves.
• Ensure appropriate preparation for all client visits is undertaken.
• Maintain all documentation in an organised and controlled manner in compliance with GMP and site SOP’s.
• Work with Client personnel as required to facilitate calibration activities,
• Develop and implement systems for scheduling and documenting the performance of calibration activities.
• Trend and analyse performance data to evaluate the effectiveness of calibration systems.
• Fully engage with site safety requirements
Minimum Qualification Required:
• Qualified Craft Technician (Instrumentation)
• City & Guilds 225 Parts 1, 2 & 3, or Diploma in Industrial Automation & Controls or Applied Physics and Instrumentation
• 3 years working experience in industry, preferably in a pharmaceutical or relevant GMP manufacturing environment.
• Ability to read and understand technical manuals and engineering documentation
• Literacy in Computer Operating Systems and applications such as Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc
• Willingness and Ability to develop a proficiency in engineering type-specific software programs and systems
• Excellent Communication / Documentation and Interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently.
Share this entry
Tel: +353 1 5311 280
Fax: +353 1 5311 285