ABOUT THE ROLE
Northern Trust has extensive experience in servicing our existing clients Exchange Traded Funds (ETF’s) over the last two decades. We currently service over $25bln in assets for over 90 ETF’s. As this product type increases in demand amongst our overall client base, Northern Trust are seeking to grow our dedicated ETF servicing team as we further expand and update our overall ETF capabilities over the next 12-18 months.
WHY CHOOSE THIS ROLE?
This will be an exciting opportunity for any candidate who is looking to broaden out their experience and making a progression in their career. The successful candidate will be directly involved in the strategic design and build out of system capabilities and operational processes to provide a best in class offering to existing and new clients to ensure the continued excellent delivery of service to our ETF clients.
• Work with Product, ETF servicing, Operational, Risk and Technology teams to assist in detailed design and requirements phase of build and enhancements of overall ETF servicing capabilities.
• Oversight and assistance in the testing and implementation of component developments.
• Oversee the end to end ETF servicing model, identifying gaps in offering and delivery of solutions to close out.
• Work with existing and new clients to solution requirements in line with new and additional product offerings
• Assist in work with vendors to provide seamless integration with ETF operating capabilities and service delivery to client.
• Developing and strengthening the relationship with various parties to the ETF ecosystem.
• Interacting with various internal operational areas to improve processes, research processing problems and deliver efficiencies.
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
• Several years’ experience in supporting ETF servicing across a range of ETF product types – physical and synthetically replicating etc
• Strong technical knowledge of end to end ETF operating model features from an administrator and custody perspective
• Experience in dealing with project and technology teams to deliver solutions
• A strong familiarity with the regulatory requirements applicable to ETF’s
• A strong team player who is committed to delivering a quality service to our clients
• Ability to prioritise workload and use initiative to ensure highest quality of service.
• Work accurately within tight deadlines
• Strong communication, organisational and report writing skills
• Analytical and problem solving skills
About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018.
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world’s most admired and ethical companies. Build your career with us and apply today.
Share this entry
Tel: +353 1 5311 280
Fax: +353 1 5311 285