Maintenance Planner/ Scheduler
An experienced Maintenance Planner is required for a pharmaceutical manufacturing facility in Co. Cork. The Planner will be responsible for planning, scheduling and coordinating preventative, routine and non-routine maintenance activities throughout the site.
- Responsible for the daily activities within the maintenance department.
- Following statutory, environmental, regulatory (cGMP), corporate site and department practices and procedures.
- Ensure compliance by ensuring that the required maintenance works are completed as per required dates.
- Prepare shutdown maintenance schedule as require.
- Ensure that required materials required for all scheduled works are available.
- Engage with production to ensure that the required time to execute maintenance is built into the production schedules.
- Deliver analysis of the weekly KPIs for the dept.
- Lead weekly schedule review meetings where weekly KPIs are reviewed and action plans as appropriate are put in place.
- Ensure that backlog is maintained to an acceptable standard and all follow on work orders are scheduled in for completion.
- Develop maintenance procedures and equipment files.
- Assisting with generation, review and revision of maintenance documentation as necessary.
- Assist in the management of maintenance contracts and contractors.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree qualification in Engineering or equivalent technical discipline.
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role in a regulated manufacturing environment.
- Maintenance experience within a GMP regulated environment.
- Experience of SAP, Excel and MS Project preferred.
Share this entry
Tel: +353 1 5311 280
Fax: +353 1 5311 285