This role is part of the Technical Operations team who support a Global bio pharmaceutical site with bringing new equipment/ chemicals/ methods/products on site. The Technical Operations team also run a fully functional small-scale process laboratory. The successful candidate will need to solve problems and to anticipate and minimise workplace safety and environmental risks.
- Provides weekly compliance metric updates within the Technical Operations department.
- Provides support for management of change, incident investigation, EHS standards compliance, auditing and capital project work as assigned within the Technical Operations department.
- Leads and supports EHS standards compliance and audit readiness within Technical Operations department.
- Assures completion of regulatory submissions and notifications required to maintain compliance with national EHS requirements.
- Demonstrates collaboration with site colleagues to ensure a safe by choice culture Drives EHS improvements with clear outcomes.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Engineering or Science; Safety or Environmental related technical discipline is an advantage.
- Preferred proficiency in the areas of environmental compliance and critical thinking, project management, problem solving.
Share this entry
Tel: +353 1 5311 280
Fax: +353 1 5311 285