A well known computer networking company with a large contact center based in Cork are looking to expand their Dutch speaking support team.
This is really good opportunity to join the company at L2 – providing professional support, business to business.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide skilled front line Phone, Email and Chat support to business customers for NAS, Switching, Routing,
- Wireless and Security devices.
- Manage a queue of varied customer tickets bringing each to a mutually satisfactory resolution, which can also include utilizing other departments or tiers of support.
- Adapt to the technical level of the customer in order to best facilitate effective communication of solutions or guidance in ongoing troubleshooting.
- Must be flexible, adaptive, and able to follow and contribute to potential directional changes a dynamic business and support structure.
- Exceed customer satisfaction, phone, productivity and other individual and team targets.
Skills & Qualifications
- Fluent Dutch and English, both Oral and Written.
- A good mix of both technical knowledge and customer service skills are essential.
- CCNA / CompTIA Network+ certification or equivalent qualification is desirable but not essential, relevant experience will be taken into consideration.
- Experience of supporting NAS devices will be an advantage.
- Comprehensive understanding of PC hardware/software and be fully conversant with routed TCP/IP,
- Firewalls, LAN and other network technologies as well as the Windows operating system.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to support both highly technical and novice customers.
- Proven time management skills and ability to work under time pressures.
- Fantastic team spirit and mentality with a focus on customer satisfaction.
If you’re interested in this or other IT jobs, please contact Jonathan Gardiner on 021 422 1000
Share this entry
Tel: +353 1 5311 280
Fax: +353 1 5311 285