Administration & Finance Support
An Administration and Finance Support is required for a large Biotech company based in West Dublin. This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates interested in a new challenge in a leading company. The successful candidate will be responsible for raising orders and closing invoices for a large project ream on site.
- Raising orders on the Ariba system, following up on work completed.
- Closing invoices and ensuring adherence to budget.
- Ability to work with vendors with issues on invoices.
- Requesting statements from vendors and ensuring they match the information on file in the system.
- Reconciling supplier statements.
- Ensuring invoices are billed to the correct entity.
- Provides administrative support to a department or individual.
- Duties may include: typing, filing, answering phones, scheduling, calendaring, record keeping, coordinating meetings and conferences, obtaining supplies and / or sorting / distributing mail.
- May work on special projects to include recording, compiling, retrieving, reporting and analyzing information.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Ideally a third level Certificate in a relevant discipline.
- Experience in working in a busy environment with at least 2 years’ experience
- Knowledge of ERP system, preferably Ariba.
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize.
- Strong communication skills and organizational skills are required.
- Minimal work direction needed, highly skilled and knowledgeable to the position.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and email systems.
- Strong administrative coordination abilities.
- Customer service experience.
Share this entry
Tel: +353 1 5311 280
Fax: +353 1 5311 285