Kelly Services are recruiting for an exciting opportunity for a General Manager on a permenant basis for a rapidly expanding insurance solutions client.
The successful individual with manage expansion in Ireland. This is a huge opportunity and your task is to be one of the leaders that will build and expand their presence in Ireland. We are expecting you to build relationships with local partners, understand product requirements and continue building our value proposition in Ireland. You will be working closely with the Senior Leadership team in London.
- Strategy – help build and implement Zego’s strategy for Ireland and the wider region.
- Leadership – You are a natural leader and able to build a high performing team.
- Commercial – Build out partnerships and assess new opportunities in market.
- Relationships – Manage senior relationships among key partners and stakeholders including insurers, local governing boards, and relevant suppliers and vendors.
- Owning the performance – you will be accountable for the performance of the Ireland operation.
- Improving operational efficiency – We want to revolutionise and disrupt the Insurance industry. You will always be aiming at improving the internal operational efficiency of your team, and share best practices with other countries.
- Analysis – You will run thorough analyses to identify the best approach for new commercial opportunities or incremental improvements to our operations.
- Natural leader – Proven people management capabilities. You’ll know how to motivate a team and collaborate cross-functionally and across geographies.
- Entrepreneurial mind – You have experience in building businesses or working on big impactful projects from scratch. Driven and ambitious.
- Business Acumen – You’re sharp and precise in your decision making. Intellectually and commercially curious.
- Prioritisation – You have a track record of prioritising key initiatives, driving growth and setting targets and KPIs to monitor the performance.
- Positive – You are positive and proactive person who is energised by having great responsibility.
- Self starter – You’re a doer as well as a thinker – you take a practical, action-orientated approach to simply getting stuff done.
- Analytical – Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking.
- Problem-solver – You are able to overcome barriers and remove bottlenecks through collaboration, resourcefulness and creative approach.
- Relationship expert – You’re passionate and engaging with stellar networking skills. You have the ability to create lasting partnerships and quickly gain the trust and respect of others.
- Competitive salary package + share options.
- Working at Series B, VC backed high growth startup.
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays).
- Continuous learning and development: you will be challenged with lots of responsibility and exciting projects
- Free team breakfasts, snacks, socials etc.
- Personal allowance for coaching / therapy sessions.
- Be a member of a team that is building something exceptional.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly’s Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Share this entry
Tel: +353 1 5311 280
Fax: +353 1 5311 285