About Company Our client based in Dublin is seeking a Developer to join its expanding team.
Duration of Role 12 months
• Evaluates, designs, enhances and implements technical solutions to business problems and opportunities.
• Typically reports to a IT Manager or IT Technical Lead.
• Reviews, analyzes, develops, and modifies computer applications in GxP validated environment.
• Analyzes and resolves problems associated with applications.
• Demonstrates expertise in a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Performs a variety of tasks. May provide consultation and knowledge transfer.
no visa processing
Coding of application from specifications
Min 3 years of experience developing in SQL, Tableau, spotfire experience with some data mining and machine learning experience.
Min 3 years of experience with SQL Server.
Strong problem solving analytical skills, testing, debugging and documentation
Extremely good communication written and verbal. Needs to communicate technical information effectively to a non-technical audience, understand and articulate the feedback.
Proficient in use of tools to support Software Development Lifecycle, Flowcharts, Use Case Diagrams, etc.
Third-level degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
Benefits of working with Independent Solutions
Benefit from Independent Solutions ethical principles!
We look after our team, we know the business, we have been working in the sector >20 years. We are not a recruitment agency
While placed on client sites you will be an integral part of our team, gaining support and access to the knowledge and experience of our cross functional LifeScience team
We offer attractive rates – competitive margins compared to our competitors.
Payment on time and in full
We continue to partner and grow our client base and thereby ensure that we have continuous supply of High-Value Projects
We work for you !
Share this entry
Tel: +353 1 5311 280
Fax: +353 1 5311 285