IT Developer Analyst -36447J
JobTitle IT Developer Analyst -36447J
About Company Our client based in Limerick is seeking a IT Developer (Analyst )- Senior to join its expanding team.
Duration of Role 6 months
• Evaluates, designs, enhances and implements technical solutions to business problems and opportunities.
• Typically reports to a IT Manager or IT Technical Lead.
• Contributes to design of web-based and Oracle applications.
• Reviews, analyzes, develops, and modifies computer applications in GxP validated environment.
• Analyzes and resolves problems associated with applications.
• Demonstrates expertise in a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Performs a variety of tasks. May provide consultation and knowledge transfer.
• Typically reports to a Project Manager or Technical Lead.
no visa processing
Coding of application from specifications
Min 3 years of experience developing in C#, VB.Net or ASP.Net
Min 3 years of experience with RDBMS such as Oracle / SQL Server.
Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010/2012/2015
Experience with Agile desirable
Experience with Test Driven development desirable
Strong problem solving analytical skills, testing, debugging and documentation
Extremely good communication written and verbal. Needs to communicate technical information effectively to a non-technical audience, understand and articulate the feedback.
Proficient in use of tools to support Software Development Lifecycle, Flowcharts, Use Case Diagrams, etc.
Experience with source control tools such as Git
Proficient with GUI design standards
MVC experience a bonus
Third-level degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
Benefits of working with Independent Solutions
> Excellent Team of Colleagues
> Access to high-value projects
> Excellent Technical Project Managers
> Excellent pay & conditions
Independent Solutions are Approved Suppliers for Multinational Pharma Biotech, Medical Device, clients with locations based here in Ireland.
At Independent Solutions, we will not require you to become an employee of Independent Solutions, we will facilitate and support you to become an independent contractor, thereby reaping the maximum rewards from your contract role.
We work in the area, we know the business, we are not a recruitment agency!
We continue to partner and grow our client base and thereby ensure that we have continuous supply of excellent roles
Yes, of course we benefit from having YOU with US, but we can assure YOU that YOU too will benefit …
Share this entry
Tel: +353 1 5311 280
Fax: +353 1 5311 285