Project Engineer Senior 29274A
⦁ JobTitle: Project Engineer Senior 29274A
⦁ About Company: Our client based in Dun Laoghaire is seeking a Project Engineer Senior to join its expanding team.
⦁ Duration of Role: 12 months
⦁ Summary Objective: Responsible for the scoping and execution of projects supporting Drug Product manufacturing within the Formulation, Vial/Syringe Filling, Lyophilisation, Inspection, Component Preparation and Packaging areas. This includes implementation of maintenance programs associated with the introduction of new equipment.
⦁ Job Duties:
• Project management and execution of assigned projects including project prioritization, resources management, status management and external communication.
• Working with various stakeholders, to scope the project and ensure the requirements are satisfied. Project input will span from concept, through design and on to construction, commissioning and operation
• Coordinating the introduction of new processes, equipment and materials including problem solving and troubleshooting equipment issues during start-up and qualification.
• Development and implementation of maintenance programs associated and spare parts inventory optimization with the introduction of new equipment.
• Ability to translate strategic opportunities and emerging technology solutions into tangible pragmatic executable plans
• Development and management of change controls
• Participate as a member of multidisciplinary site and multisite teams
• Development of detailed specifications, engineering documents, protocols and standard operating procedures
• Works in a collaborative manner within the Process Teams structure and contributes to investigations, Cross Functional Investigations etc.
• Works in a collaborative manner with the System Owners, Maintenance Supervisors & Technicians, Capital Project Engineers and Vendors to perform equipment upgrade and/or retrofits.
• Perform all tasks with due care and attention ensuring compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices and company requirements, policies and procedures
• Support a safe working environment by complying with all pertinent environmental health/safety practice, rules and regulations
Skills and requirements
• Bachelors degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical) or Relevant Experience
• Typically 4+ years engineering experience, preferably in the biotechnology/bio-processing industry
• Demonstrated experience in a GDP Compliant environment.
• Experience in MS Office, MS Project, Change Control & Document Management Systems
• Proven ability around working cross functionally, delivering technical solutions and identifying improvements.
• Solid leadership, technical writing, and communication/presentation skills
• Experience working in a self-managed work team, embracing an interdependent working culture that delivers results
• Ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast-moving environment
• Travel at various times may be required to support execution of projects
Benefits of working with Independent Solutions
Benefit from Independent Solutions ethical principles!
We look after our team, we know the business, we have been working in the sector >20 years. We are not a recruitment agency
While placed on client sites you will be an integral part of our team, gaining support and access to the knowledge and experience of our cross functional LifeScience team
We offer attractive rates – competitive margins compared to our competitors.
Payment on time and in full
We continue to partner and grow our client base and thereby ensure that we have continuous supply of High-Value Projects
We work for you !
Share this entry
Tel: +353 1 5311 280
Fax: +353 1 5311 285