Project Manager Capital Project 18883A
⦁ JobTitle: Project Manager Capital Project 18883A
⦁ About Company: Our client based in Dun Laoghaire is seeking a Project Manager Capital Project 18883A to join its expanding team
⦁ Duration of Role: 12 months
⦁ Summary Objective:
Project Management for Capital Projects
Managing Project size $30-50 million
⦁ Job Duties:
• Acts as a combination product technical expert to provide solutions when troubleshooting Final Product Technologies and issues
• Interfaces with manufacturing as well as all support functions to provide robust and coordinated support to manufacturing.
• Ensure that the Site meets the quality requirements of its customers and applicable regulations FDA, EU & International Standards
• Liaise with Operations, Engineering and external vendors regarding new or amended equipment which would impact the validated process.
• Assist in deviation and exception resolution and root cause analysis.
• Contribute to Product Quality Assessments and process flow documents.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
Bachelor’s degree (Engineering or Science)
Pharma and biotech experience
10 years experience as Project manager in an International, Pharmaceutical or Supply Chain Environment
MS Office and Project Management Computer Skills ,Basic knowledge of Finance, Information Technology, Supply Chain, Packaging, and Operational Excellence
Project management Certification PMP
New Product Introduction (NPI) experience for syringe or vial products may be advantageous
Benefits of working with Independent Solutions
> Excellent Team of Colleagues
> Access to high-value projects
> Excellent Technical Project Managers
> Excellent pay & conditions
Independent Solutions are Approved Suppliers for Multinational Pharma Biotech, Medical Device, clients with locations based here in Ireland.
At Independent Solutions, we will not require you to become an employee of Independent Solutions, we will facilitate and support you to become an independent contractor, thereby reaping the maximum rewards from your contract role.
We work in the area, we know the business, we are not a recruitment agency!
We continue to partner and grow our client base and thereby ensure that we have continuous supply of excellent roles
Yes, of course we benefit from having YOU with US, but we can assure YOU that YOU too will benefit …
Share this entry
Tel: +353 1 5311 280
Fax: +353 1 5311 285