Project Manager Senior 29249A
JobTitle: Project Manager Senior 29249
⦁ About Company: Our client based in Dun Laoghaire is seeking a to join its expanding team.
⦁ Duration of Role: 12 months
⦁ Summary Objective: Apply the knowledge, skills, tools and techniques of project management to ensure optimal execution of programs/projects and continuous improvement initiatives.
⦁ Job Duties:
• Support portfolio management of the New Product Introductions to the site as applied to QC organisation.
• This includes project prioritization, resources management, status management and external communication.
• Project planning for new QC equipment introduction, identifying key milestones and tracking of same from procurement through to equipment validation and approval of equipment for use.
• Project planning for Analytical Method Transfers, identifying key milestones and tracking of same through to delivery and completion.
• Project Management of complex (larger, interdisciplinary or site wide) projects/initiatives, including:
o Arrange agreement among the project team, customers, stakeholders and management on the goals of the project
o Have a controlled scope in place, that is understood by all stakeholders and maintained throughout completion of the project
o Develop a plan that addresses quality, objective, scope, cost, schedule, resources and responsibilities – to organize the project, and measure progress against schedule and budget
o Effectively communicate with everyone involved in the project
o Execute prudent risk and issue management. Owns the change control if applicable.
o Motivate, support and direct project team members, and inspire teamwork though Operational Excellence
Skills and requirements
• The knowledge and skills necessary to perform the duties of this position are typically acquired through the following combination of education, experience and knowledge or the equivalent.
• Be skilled in matrix working where resources are not under direct control.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Science related discipline. (MSc/MBA advantageous).
• 5-8 years’ experience as Project manager in an International, Pharmaceutical or Supply Chain Environment
• Experience in MS Office, MS Project, Change Control & Document Management Systems
• Knowledge of Finance, Information Technology, Supply Chain, and Operational Excellence Preferred Requirements. Experience with project managing of QC labs would be an advantage.
• Project management certification.
Benefits of working with Independent Solutions
Benefit from Independent Solutions ethical principles!
We look after our team, we know the business, we have been working in the sector >20 years. We are not a recruitment agency
While placed on client sites you will be an integral part of our team, gaining support and access to the knowledge and experience of our cross functional LifeScience team
We offer attractive rates – competitive margins compared to our competitors.
Payment on time and in full
We continue to partner and grow our client base and thereby ensure that we have continuous supply of High-Value Projects
We work for you !
Share this entry
Tel: +353 1 5311 280
Fax: +353 1 5311 285