QC Senior 28978A
⦁ JobTitle: QC Senior 28978A
⦁ About Company: Our client based in Dun Laoghaire is seeking a QC Senior 28978A to join its expanding team
⦁ Duration of Role: 12 months
⦁ Summary Objective:
• Contributes to team by ensuring the quality of the tasks/services provided by self
• Contributes to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects or activities within team
⦁ Job Duties:
• With a high degree of technical flexibility, work across diverse areas within the lab
• Plan and perform routine analyses with efficiency and accuracy.
• Plan and perform multiple, complex routine/ non-routine methods and procedures and a large variety of assays.
• Report, evaluate, back-up/archive, trend and approve analytical data.
• Troubleshoot, solve problems and communicate with stakeholders.
• Initiate and/or implement changes in controlled documents.
• Participate in audits, initiatives, and projects that may be departmental or organizational in scope.
• Write protocols and perform assay validation and equipment qualification/ verification.
• Introduce new techniques to the lab, including method transfers, reports, validations and protocols.
• Evaluate lab practices for compliance and operational excellence improvement on a continuous basis.
• Approve lab results
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS (no visa processing)
• Bachelor’s degree in a science discipline.
• 3+ years of biopharmaceutical QC experience or related quality control or GMP laboratory experience in the pharmaceutical or medical device industry.
• Experience with regulatory compliance in GMP manufacturing and testing of pharmaceutical products.
• Experience in a wide variety of analytical techniques including but not limited to HPLC, Gels or
• Understanding and application of principles, concepts, theories and standards of GMP QC analytical laboratories. Deepens technical knowledge through exposure and continuous learning
• Knowledge of related regulatory/industry considerations, compliance issues and/or scientific discovery
Benefits of working with Independent Solutions
· Benefit from Independent Solutions ethical principles!
· We look after our team, we know the business, we have been working in the sector >20 years. We are not a recruitment agency
· While placed on client sites you will be an integral part of our team, gaining support and access to the knowledge and experience of our cross functional LifeScience team
· We offer attractive rates – competitive margins compared to our competitors.
· Payment on time and in full
· We continue to partner and grow our client base and thereby ensure that we have continuous supply of High-Value Projects
· We work for you !
Share this entry
Tel: +353 1 5311 280
Fax: +353 1 5311 285