QC Specialist Raw Materials Senior 29169A
⦁ JobTitle: QC Specialist Raw Materials Senior 29169A
⦁ About Company: Our client based in Dun Laoghaire is seeking a QC Specialist Raw Materials to join its expanding team.
⦁ Duration of Role:12 months
⦁ Summary Objective:
The person appointed will join the QC Chemistry Laboratory team. The position will involve working with the QCC team to ensure all testing is performed as per regulatory requirements, cGMP and site procedures.
⦁ Job Duties:
Testing of raw materials, in process, stability and finished product samples
Monitoring of site water systems
Equipment Calibration, Maintenance and Trouble Shooting
Routine Cleaning Validation
Training of QC Chemistry Laboratory colleagues
Laboratory Investigation Report writing
Laboratory Housekeeping and maintaining GLP standards
Assisting in regulatory audits
Commitment tracking and follow up
Skills and requirements
3 to 5 years QC experience in a GMP environment.
Benefits of working with Independent Solutions
· Benefit from Independent Solutions ethical principles!
· We look after our team, we know the business, we have been working in the sector >20 years. We are not a recruitment agency
· While placed on client sites you will be an integral part of our team, gaining support and access to the knowledge and experience of our
cross functional LifeScience team
· We offer attractive rates – competitive margins compared to our competitors.
· Payment on time and in full
· We continue to partner and grow our client base and thereby ensure that we have continuous supply of High-Value Projects
· We work for you !
Share this entry
Tel: +353 1 5311 280
Fax: +353 1 5311 285