Senior QC Scientist BioAssay 28827A
⦁ JobTitle: Senior QC Scientist BioAssay 28827A
⦁ About Company: Our client based in Dun Laoghaire is seeking a Senior QC Scientist to join its expanding team
⦁ Duration of Role: 12 months
⦁ Summary Objective: This role will be responsible for leading, coordinating, facilitating, and undertaking activities pertaining to lab operations and compliance, with minimal supervision, acting as a role model for other lab colleagues. The role undertakes implementing continuous improvement projects and supporting a lean culture and Right First Time (RFT).
⦁ Job Duties:
• Experience in a wide variety of analytical techniques including but not limited to Bioassays, Immunoassays, Cell Culture and Aseptic Technique. Experience with liquid-handling robots is also preferable.
• Plan and perform multiple, complex routine/ non-routine methods and procedures and a large variety of assays.
• Participate in the peer review of analytical data.
• Responsible for providing technical guidance and applying expertise and critical thinking to help to resolve technical issues.
• Lead training of staff on technical aspects of job as required.
• Develop, revise and implement procedures that comply with appropriate regulatory requirements.
• Qualification of analytical equipment and related testing functions.
• Participate in Analytical Method Transfers
• Compliance with Standard Operating Procedures and Registered specifications.
• Ensure the laboratory is operated in a safe manner
• Maintain quality systems within the QC laboratories to ensure ongoing compliance to cGLP and cGMP.
• Ensure timely completion of Laboratory Investigation Reports and deviations through the Non-Conformance procedures.
• Participate in the generation and update of SOP’s, trend data, investigations, non-conformances, validation protocols, reports, method validation/verifications and equipment qualifications.
• Participate in regulatory agency inspections as required.
• Plan and implement procedures and systems to maximise operating efficiency.
• Manage and contribute to the achievements of department productivity and quality goals.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS (no visa processing)
• Hold a third level qualification (Degree) in Biology, Biotechnology or related discipline.
• Have 4-5 years of experience in a pharmaceutical/healthcare GMP Laboratory.
• Experience in Bioassays, Immunoassays and Cell Culture is essential.
• Possess key competencies to include planning/organisation, problem solving, communication, teamwork, flexibility, coaching and motivating.
Benefits of working with Independent Solutions
> Excellent Team of Colleagues
> Access to high-value projects
> Excellent Technical Project Managers
> Excellent pay & conditions
Independent Solutions are Approved Suppliers for Multinational Pharma Biotech, Medical Device, clients with locations based here in Ireland.
At Independent Solutions, we will not require you to become an employee of Independent Solutions, we will facilitate and support you to become an independent contractor, thereby reaping the maximum rewards from your contract role.
We work in the area, we know the business, we are not a recruitment agency!
We continue to partner and grow our client base and thereby ensure that we have continuous supply of excellent roles
Yes, of course we benefit from having YOU with US, but we can assure YOU that YOU too will benefit …
Share this entry
Tel: +353 1 5311 280
Fax: +353 1 5311 285