Senior QC Scientist Change Ctrl 28849A
⦁ JobTitle: Senior QC Scientist Change Ctrl 28849A
⦁ About Company: Our client based in Dun Laoghaire is seeking a Senior QC Scientist 28849A to join its expanding team
⦁ Duration of Role: 12 months
⦁ Summary Objective: Leading, coordinating, contributing to and undertaking activities pertaining to Quality Control Deviations, Corrective/ Preventive Actions, Analytical Results Assessments and Change Control records.
⦁ Job Duties:
• Report writing for investigations.
• Own and manage Change Controls through their life cycle for QC.
• Lead, contribute to, oversee, run and participate in Root Cause Analysis, implementing improvements and Corrective Actions.
• Trend analysis of Deviations relating to QC.
• Ensure investigations constantly reflect current requirements and expectations.
• Participate in cross functional teams with colleagues from other departments to assess, communicate and manage information and performance via scorecards and meetings.
• Ensure timely completion of QC Deviations, CAPAs and Change Controls utilizing the appropriate procedures and Quality Management Tracking System (QMTS).
• Develop and maintain quality systems within QC to ensure ongoing compliance with cGLP.
• Audit and Inspection preparation and participation.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
Interaction with investigations/deviations/nonconformances/root cause analysis and change control evident.
• Hold a third level qualification in a Science related discipline.
• Minimum 4 years’ experience in a Biotechnology/ Pharmaceutical/ GMP Environment.
• Knowledge of lab operations, analytical lab techniques, commercialization, and cGMP.
• Experience with Deviations and Laboratory investigations including CAPA identification and implementation.
• Experience in leading Root Cause Analysis would be advantageous.
• Experience in managing and owning Change Controls
Benefits of working with Independent Solutions
> Excellent Team of Colleagues
> Access to high-value projects
> Excellent Technical Project Managers
> Excellent pay & conditions
Independent Solutions are Approved Suppliers for Multinational Pharma Biotech, Medical Device, clients with locations based here in Ireland.
At Independent Solutions, we will not require you to become an employee of Independent Solutions, we will facilitate and support you to become an independent contractor, thereby reaping the maximum rewards from your contract role.
We work in the area, we know the business, we are not a recruitment agency!
We continue to partner and grow our client base and thereby ensure that we have continuous supply of excellent roles
Yes, of course we benefit from having YOU with US, but we can assure YOU that YOU too will benefit …
Share this entry
Tel: +353 1 5311 280
Fax: +353 1 5311 285